Ranger POS Solution automates the store operations of the independent and chain pharmacy. Through its integration with many leading pharmacy dispensing systems, the Ranger point of sale software offers pharmacies a complete solution when automating a store.
SIGIS Certified & IIAS Compliant
With the addition of IIAS support and SIGIS certification, the Ranger Pharmacy Point of Sale software allows pharmacies to accept FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
Ranger is the leader in insuring pharmacies are compliant with the new IRS legislation requiring point of sale systems support the new IIAS (Inventory Information Approval System) requirements. Pharmacies must have implemented a compliant point of sale system before June 30, 2009 to continue accepting FSA credit cards. Working together with industry standards organizations such as SIGIS, Ranger point of sale software has been certified and provides pharmacies with the required features to comply with these new IRS regulations.
• Simple Scanning and selling of OTC and Percription.
• Auto Purchasing
• Fast Inventory Control
• Touch Screen Sales
• Sales Discount, Deposit and Lottery tracking
• Account Management
• Sales History
• PO Handling
• Major Pharmacy System integration.
• Track Special in Sales Management
• Easy Cash, Credit cards management
• System is highly intuitive and requires a minimal amount of training.
• Customer Management
• Multi-store Communications
• Frequent Shopper
• Integrated e-Commerce
• Credit Card Processing
• E-signature Capture for HIPAA, RX Log, Credit Card Pharmacy System Integration